We're proud to announce the availability of The Snail v1.3 - Standalone application, AAX / AU / VST3 format plugins, for Windows and macOS.
The Snail is a high-precision frequency-domain analyzer that offers a new way of analyzing music or tuning an instrument accurately.
This Tuesday 10th sees the release of version 1.3 with an attractive promotion of just $49, available through our webstore and pro audio resellers worldwide.
A "FREE UPDATE" to all previous owners. Version 1.3 provides extended feature options, improved performance, license activation (supporting up-to 3 machines), documentation overhaul, and more...
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 1.3 ?
- Color grid option
- Click and Tune
- Show grid option
- Significantly improved performances and optimized file size
- Updated installers with EULA (macOS & Windows)
- Updated authorization scheme and UI
- Updated trial period scheme and UI
- About panel with new Licence button (click on main icon to display)
- Product name changed: Standalone & Plug-ins now start with The Snail
- Improved text upon successful authorization
- Documentation update
- Undesired background overlay
- Installer text description for plug-in formats
- Optimized GPU performance to reduce fan activity
- Flashy background for audio settings dialog
- Brief scratchy sound upon opening
- OpenGL misc. updates to address reported incompatibilities
- Monophonic audio system (input and/or output) handled more gracefully
- Signed and notarized installer for macOS 10.15 and up
- Mac compatibility from 10.7 to 11.1 (inc. ARM machines with Rosetta 2)